Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!
















We had a bit of a funny trick or treat experience this year. A friend from work offered to let Claire barrow a Holly Hobby costume that her daughter had worn. It was adorable and so I decided to have Claire wear that instead of the lion costume that she was going to wear (a hand me down from Brett). It had a wig and I knew that would take a bit of coaxing so we practiced wearing it a couple of days earlier and it wasn't really going over. But the night of trick or treating, I decided to just try it because it was SUCH a cute costume and I really wanted her to wear it! As you will see by the photos... this is what happened next!! Brett sat by as the most good natured baseball player you've ever seen! Claire ended up being a ferocious lion and I guess that was what she wanted to be this year! Brett loved trick or treating- despite being a bit under the weather all weekend. Claire- the sweet tooth that she is- loved the candy!

No comments: