Friday, December 19, 2008

A Christmas Wish for all our friends and family!

The kids and I were home today for a snow day! Hooray! The only bad thing was Brett's school Christmas party was going to be today at preschool.... oh well! We had a fun day together anyway! We decided to try the video out on the camera.... check it out!
Brett's Christmas program at school was last night and guess who's camera was dead when she pulled it out?! Thanfully, Gma Thompson had hers along and we'll have to get copies from her! First program....and no camera! Think I lost my mother of the year award!!
Merry Christmas :)

3 comments:

Bev Totten said...

This is TOO sweet-I LOVED IT! I am, however glad that Claire followed her head banging with some words, so that your AEA buddies wouldn't freak!!! Hee hee! Much love, MOM :)

^..^Linda and Bob said...

Absolutely adorable kids...and I'm still giggling, much like Amy did on the clip (hee, hee). Thanks for sharing your family fun. With love, ^..^Aunt Linda

Sarah Brecht said...

That is so stinking cute. I miss them! We need a date night this month so we can hang with them! We need to hang out with the mama and papa, too!