Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Brett's tubes- #3




Brett had to get his 3rd set of tubes on Monday. It's been a while (1st set at 9 months and 2nd at 18 months) so it was a different experience this time around. He kept telling me that he was going to be brave, but each time he said it, he got tears in his eyes.... so I was doubtful that was going to work out. BUT, he did great. He just walked off with the surgery nurse and anesthesia guy- no tears or even a glance back at mom and dad! I can't believe how brave he was- I was SO proud! He got a little sick afterward from the anesthesia, but overall, it went quite well.

1 comment:

theoskvigfamily said...

Glad to hear things went well and that Brett was so brave! Loved the pictures of Claire too, she's getting so grown up. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!