Tuesday, April 28, 2009

4-wheeler for a 5 year old!


Ready to roll!

Claire wants to try..
Daddy chases Brett.... scared already!

Claire wants to sit with her cool big brother!
His first sight of the big gift....
One cool 4-wheeler and one cool 5 year old!


Brett was pretty pumped today... we got him a little tiny "real" four-wheeler for his 5th birthday. We waited until his actual birthday b/c the weather was finally nice-ish. He didn't know what to think... I don't think he realized at first that it was for him! Later, he kept telling us what a nice day it was b/c he got a 4-wheeler for his birthday! We were excited that he was excited.... I see many near heart attacks in my future with this gift!!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Happy birthday Brett! Tha is the COOLEST present EVER!! I like things that go VROOOOOM! the faster the better!!! Happy 4 wheeling.And Amy, after the first few crashes you get use to it!!!