We are sitting getting ready for Brett's Fall Program and talking to Rachel and she's lamenting that she forgot to put Lainey in dress clothes and that she's wearing jeans. She asks me if Brett is dressed up and I say yes that I put him in a button down and khaki's. THEN Dan is teasing Rachel (like he does so well- she is his baby sister after all!) and out struts Brett- looking like a hobo! He had pants on that the bottoms zipped off- so he decided to zip the bottoms off of his pants and show off his legs and tans socks! He looks like he's got on "man-pris" (like capris for men!). Dan and I were at first mortified and then we just couldn't stop laughing! Of course Rachel now gets to give Dan a hard time about whom should take fashion advice from whom?! Too funny- so I had to take some full body shots so you could see how rediculous Brett's outfit looked! Ah...the best laid plans!! Foiled by a 6 year old yet again!
Brett is a real show man...singing his little heart out!
Brett- 6 1/2 1st grade
On this pumpkin song, they used pumpkins that they had painted. Brett didn't want to reveal his until it was time- so he left it flipped to the back!
I apologize for the quality of this video- Claire was on my lap wiggling around and I did it sideways...but this song was so cute and Brett was so funny- looking right at me with his toothless grin :)
1 comment:
Oh my! That is hilarious! What a funny kid. I love those kind of parenting stories. Nora is getting to the age now where she says all kinds of things to embarrass me. I should really start writing them down. So cute! Glad we can keep up with you guys.
Post a Comment