Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Claire is cooking!


Okay- sorry for the reverse order of the pictures here...BUT- Claire baked some cookies this past weekend. She LOVES to bake and is constantly asking me to make cupcakes or brownies. It seems that she has acquired her mother's sweet tooth! Another major favorite of hers is chocolate ice cream and ice cream sandwiches! She cracks me up :)
Anyhow- I digress...here she is making her cookies at age 3 3/4 (she getting dangerously close to being 4 years old- yikes!!)



watching them through the oven door- I love this picture! Isn't that reflection cool :)
I heart my new camera!!

Yummy peanut butter chocolate cookies!!!


The cutest baker ever! :)

1 comment:

Ann Coenen said...

I love this picture of her in the oven door- it's awesome!!! I heart your new camera too. I wish that I had one!

Claire looks more like her Mommy every day. What a beautiful little almost 4 year old! :)

Hope to see you guys soon. We miss you. :(