Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Butterflies!


I had to capture this priceless photo of Brett and Claire sleeping in June 2011. Seems like I hear a lot of bickering between these two recently, so it warmed my heart to come in and find them all snuggled up asleep! When it comes right down to it, they really do love each other!! :)


Brett with a butterfly resting on his short, spiky hair! We took a quick trip to meet up with some of my friends from the AEA and visited the butterfly garden. We learned many interesting things about these amazing creatures- a few tidbits for you...butterflies smell through their antennae, taste through their feet, and live only on average 2 short weeks!


Chrys, Penny, Kathy, me, Becky, Claire, and Steph...some of my AEA buddies :)
It's nice to work with people you call friends!


Brett and Claire with a giant gnome (Gma is a gnome lover so this one is for her!)



Claire- age 4



Brett took this photo of Chrys, Claire, and I!


Brett- age 7

No comments: