| Miss Claire turned 5!! How the time flies! |
| Birthday breakfast of cake batter pancakes with sprinkles and icing!! And a #5 candle, of course! |
| Ready for her birthday cupcake! |
| Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Claire, Happy birthday to you!! |
| Ready, set, blow! |
| Claire, Rapunzel, and Daddy enjoy the birthday festivities |
| Claire loves her new Rapunzel doll |
| Mommy's helper frosting a cupcake! |
| The birthday girl with her chosen supper- fish sticks and noodles...yummy! |
| Sweet girl with a sweet treat! |
| Claire and her big brother |
| Daddy and Brett kept blowing out her candle before she had a chance and this is Claire's exasperation!! |
| present time!! |
| Not quite exasperation now- more like frustration!! |
| My very own Nerf gun!!! |
| Rainbow cupcakes with Larita's frosting and sprinkles....mmmmmmm :) |
| Claire and Mommy :) |
1 comment:
I love the pictures, but I can't believe that Claire is 5! Wow- time sure is flying by. I love your hair- so cute! :)
Post a Comment