Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Girlfriend weekend!


City girl comes to the country! Maggie in a combine tire :)


The UNI twins re-unite with families in tow!!! We had a fabulous girls weekend....Liz and Laura and fams came and Ann and family as well to see the kids and I. Tabitha and kids joined us for awhile (despite being absent from the photos- just didn't have the camera out during that time- darn it!) Liz, Laura, Tab, Ann and I were all UNI grads and roomies during college and have remained the best of friends!) I'm so thankful for my girlfriends and the good times we share :)

All the kiddos (Aaron-3, Claire-4, Drake2, Reed-5, Izzy-1, Maggie-1, Brett-7)

Mommy Amy and Claire on a hayride!

Ann, Maggie, and Aaron

The crew on the hayride

Handsome boys- Drake, Reed, and Brett

Aaron was pumped to go in the "John Deere" and Brett was thrilled to show him!!

My pumpkin :)

Drake and Claire- though Drake is nearly two years younger than Claire, he's the same size and they think that one another are pretty fun :)

Claire and Maggie picking out the perfect pumpkins!

Claire and Maggie in the combine tire

This funny thing happened when Claire picked up her pumpkin!!! Good thing she wore her princess unders ;)

Laura and Drake

Liz and Iz (I just love the way that sounds!!)


1 comment:

Ann Coenen said...

SO much fun! Thanks for sharing these pictures, sis. Love you!