Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween pics

At Lyndey's halloween/4th birthday party, Rachel made these slimy jello worms! The kids loved them- they actually tasted pretty good!!

Dan and I dressed as an 80's couple (complete with crimped hair, lots of eyeshadow, hat back, silk shirt, and tight rolled jeans!)

Brett in Nan's pumpkin glasses on Halloween

Brett with the rising witch at Gma and Gpa Thompson's house

LJ (cheerleader) and Claire (witch) at LJ's 4th birthday party!

Witchy poo- Claire :)

Claire with the witch at Gma and Gpa's house

Trick-or-Treat

Nan with Brett and Claire on Halloween (it was a good thing we came over b/c she only had 3 other trick-or-treaters!)

1 comment:

Ann Coenen said...

So cute! I love the pictures and I'm glad that they got to trick or treat to at least a couple of places! Only 3 other kids at Mom and Dad's?! CRAZY!