Monday, January 30, 2012

Disney Vacation- Day 4

Pixar Parade- Claire's favorite Villan- Lotso Huggin' Bear!

The American Idol experience

Claire with Minnie (love her outfit changes :)

Just a few ducks we found roamin' around!

Brett getting his face painted

Claire getting her face painted

A down pour right before the Pixar Parade had Dan and Claire in their ponchos (Brett and I were on Tower of Terror so we stayed nice and dry!)

Parade and a poncho....oh and Claire inside!

Pixar Parade

Brett got to give a fiver to Ice Man from the Incredibles!
Pluto and 3 Goofies (2 kids and one dog!)

Looking very theatrical!

Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area

Rockin' Roller Coaster

Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area

Claire with Buzz and Woody (Brett was on the Tower of Terror with Dan!)

Beautiful garden and beautiful girl :)

Claire at the start of the Toy Story ride

Ready to do some 3D carnival games (a nice woman offered to take our photo- since one person is always absent!)

Honey I Shrunk the Kids area again
Hollywood Studios was the destination for the day on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it was the only day that we got some rain- but that didn't dampen our spirits! We still had a blast- and only got a little wet thanks to our pioneer ponchos :) (Easy to find each other in the green too!). Some of our favorites at Hollywood Studios included American Idol Experience (a mini show complete with contestants and judges), Toy Story Mania (coolest ride- like an arcade in 3D), Honey I shrunk the kids play area, Twighlight Zone Tower of Terror (Brett loved this- went twice!), Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun parade, Rockin' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith (Brett and I- it was pretty intense!), Cars, and Voyage of the Little Mermaid (show with fog and bubbles in the theatre- so cool). And the kids got their faces painted- really cute :)

1 comment:

Ann Coenen said...

Love this post. We missed so much at Hollywood Studios- can't wait to go again. Love all of the pictures with the characters- Claire looks so excited in all of them! :)